Re: RE: Alternator issue?

From: Phillip Batson (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2007 - 16:55:41 EDT

Whoa! I didn't know I could nuke my carputer that way! Not sure I understand how it would though. But good to know!

I saw that autozone could test it, but I really didn't want to go through all the trouble of pulling it out if it turned out to be good. Looks like I've have to remove the radiator to have any room to get at the bolts and nuts.

Oh, btw it is a 4.7L engine my 2000 dak 4x4.