Re: Re: Re: 94 Dak 5.2L Cat Converter Air Pump or Air Switch Valve?

From: Biff Byrum (bbyrum9@foothill.net)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2007 - 18:23:01 EDT

Your vacuum test seems pretty good. I don't think that indicates a plugged
converter. Yes, I don't think 275\250 is very hot before the Cat.

I wish you would have said there was some very light gray coating around the
tips and electrodes. The absence of any may indicate not enough fuel
burning. Yes, I use AP's in both of mine, have for years. I think they get
very acceptable mileage, but I'm not saying they're the best.

That would be interesting if it is the Magnaflow that just can't meet our
requirements.???? Biff Byrum