Go on Daktoberrfest!

From: SilverEightynine@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 28 2007 - 19:49:37 EDT

In article <46FB96EF.2050306@bleazard.net>, dml@bleazard.net (Jason Bleazard)
writes:

> Terrible Tom wrote:
> >
> > confirmed - I have to work that weekend - sorry folks :-(
> >
> > *grumble*
>
> So, is *anyone* going to be there, other than me, Norah, Jon and Ed?
>
> That sounds less like Daktoberfest and more like one of my maintenance
> trips. Maybe I should get some parts and bring my truck instead.

As usual I was able to pull off another seat-of-the-pants manuever.

I've got someone to work for me for the 5th, 6th, annd 7th of October.

Barring any MORE unforseen obsticals - I WILL be at Daktoberfest.

Bring the 95 down Jason! We can wrench on it like we talked about!

Jon/Ed - any interest in paintball? I'm not going to do any wheeling - and by
the looks of it - neither will anyone else. Unless we take your Willys out and
putter around on the trails a bit.

Weather permitting - would be nice to actually get in a round or two in
DAYLIGHT for a change. Should be cool enough to kep the masks from fogging up
too bad and allow for more clothes for added protection hehe.

Maybe your dad or Nate too?

Terrible Tom