Re: Re: 94 Dak 5.2L Cat Converter Air Pump or Air Switch Valve?

From: rws (rwsam2002@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2007 - 21:54:31 EDT

Well they lied. The Walker cat wasn't at all what he said it was - 13"
core. It was a 13" CAN with 5"s of nipple to make it 18". Makes me
wonder what else the Walker tech was wrong about, like the temp diff
test?

Anyone know who the Manufacturer of the Dakota Cat Converter is?

Otherwise my last choice is a Magnaflow 94406 which is 18" but still
has the same 5-6" core but with a resonator. I put one on my Bronco
4x4 and it got very good scores on the smog test.

Ron

http://tv.yahoo.com/