RE: OT: Dual Hard Drives...again

From: Jamie Calder (jcalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2007 - 23:38:33 EDT

What is considered "personal data"? Everything usually filed in "My
Documents"? What about things like pst files, firefox profiles, Quickbooks
data and such. Sometimes these can be move and have the programs point to
the new path but sometimes programs will recreate them in the original path
and can't be moved. Should I just move what I can to the data drive?

Thanks,
James