DML Paintball (was Go Daktoberfest)

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2007 - 19:10:17 EDT

Hey Jon - my FRS radios have the ability to use VOX - or at the very
least have a remote earpeice and mic that could be worn under the
paintball helmets. VOX might not work to well now that I think about it
- depending on how sensitive the mics pick up - you might have someone
breathing in your ear all game or you may have to scream for it to pick
up and transmit LOL But if we do 2-on-2 teams or something we could
have communications. Granted we have to rely on the honor system to
keep opposing players on their own frequency, but I think we're all
capable of playing by the rules.

How do the woods look now now? foliage and leaves down yet or would
there still be ground?

Terrible Tom