RE: New Dodges (was "Dakotas")

From: Pindell, Tim P (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2007 - 11:52:29 EDT

Yep...one use on those bolts. Do it right or do it again! I've had to
replace a handful on turbo apps, but I always use the MP gasket. On my
GLH, I replaced the head gasket soon after I got it since it was losing
coolant and instead of using new bolts, I invested in a nice set of ARP
head studs. I'll probably never be in there again. I've never had a
failure on one of those MP gaskets, again, in my limited experience.

Is head gasket failure an issue to worry about with the new series of
4-cylinder engines? Considering that DC has made so many millions of
them, there is a good chance that many of us will own one some day.