RE: (OT) 2003 Caravan payload?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2007 - 19:46:54 EDT

Not quite true. Your vehicle - their problem if they contributed to the
unsafe/over loaded vehicle. Yes, they can be held liable.

I've had my ex's 2005 Caravan loaded with furniture and garden "stuff"
(rocks, dirt, etc) but I wouldn't load it up with over 1000lbs though. Take
two trips - be safe about it.

- Bernd