Arrived at DML HQ

From: SilverEightynine@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 06 2007 - 00:43:29 EDT

Got in at 12:20 local time..

w-w-w-w-whats going on!? braabumbraumbum-weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

BWahahahahahahah!!!!

I love it :)

Thanks for the welcome mat Jon :D

I would have made my 10-11 pm timeframe if I had not run into some serious
delays.

Got the usual gridlock in Chicago, but in Indiana - traffic came to a
screachign hault - there was a Uhaul rental truck on fire on teh right
shoulder!! FInally rolled past after they got the fire out. It must have
started in teh engien compartment because the front clip and the cab were
toasted, but not all of the cargo box. Some poor bastard lost all his stuff in
teh back however.

Halfway through Ohio... same damned thing. Traffic stops and starts moving to
the left lane. This time it was a Schnider tractor/trailor. SOmething in the
53 foot'er cought fire. LOL driver pulled to the right side of the road...
unlocked the 5th wheel, pulled out from uder it and up the road... and
*litterally* DROPPED the trailor LOL... didnt lower the jacks.

Rolled through that eventually then more construction along the way.

Gonna sack out - later all!

TerribleTom