Re: I'm home...

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2007 - 22:25:23 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

>>Did you get any rain at DML HQ? Between exits 59 and 58 we had the
>>wipers on full and still couldn't see. It took 20 minutes just to
>>travel that distance, then it cleared up. Weird.
>

> Yep, we got hammered pretty hard. I forgot to check the rain
> gauge, but I'm sure we got a lot. Hmm, according to the stats, only
> an inch, but I guess that's still somewhat impressive considering that
> it rained for less than an hour. I'm sure it sounded interesting from
> within DML HQ for Tom. :-) I was up in the house by that time.

Yeah heh - I had juuuust started to fall asleep - I heard the rain as it
hit and then thunder. There must have been a lightening strike VERY
close because it sounded like a large bomb went off in The Barn.

I yanked the blanket up over my head and laid there trying to pretend
that a 1/4 inch thick layer of synthetic fiber was going to keep my ass
safe. hahaha!

I was finally able to sleep after it eased up. Good thing I didn't set
up the tent for the weekend.

50 seconds of pleasure, 50 years of regret...
Wookiee Love is pointless - Anarchy Steering Committee
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine