Re: Edelbroke shocks

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2007 - 21:07:19 EDT

The conversation with yourself that you had is more
than moderately amusing,I feel. :) Steve P.

So describe the ride. Some people here think the stock
ones are too soft. Huh???? My Dak practically jumps
into another lane when I hit certain ruts in the
road,and it feels just the opposite of "mushy". Of
course,I have a 4X4 with 31" BFG's on it. But it did
that even with the Badyears.

I'd like shock absorbers that keep the wheels on the
road,and are maybe a little better on rough pavement.
Noticeably better than stock. Having a firmer ride
than stock is not desirable for me.

Thanks!

Steve P.

--- "Zito, James A (GE Infra, Energy)"