Many 4.7L V8 HO Conversion Questions.........

From: Kyle Kozubal (solocamxt@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2007 - 21:29:02 EDT

Well my "HO" manifold that I bought locally turned out
to be worthless.....

I want to start buying some parts, so I can do some
upgrades in the garage this winter, when the truck can
be down for a few weeks.

Ok, so 'basically' I would technically need to find an
HO manifold, and the two HO cams. I am going to do
some PCM programming and possibly look into the HO
injectors.....

Manifold Questions:
1) What vehicles have/had the HO manifold that I can
use as a 110% bolt-on, to my '04 4.7L motor? Jeep GK
and Dakotas, correct?

2) Dodge no longer sells the HO manifold new, correct?

3) Any part numbers for this HO manifold?

Cam Questions:
1) Does Dodge sell the HO cams for my '04 4.7L motor?

2) Are the KRC cams (#206 I think) the same as the
Dodge HO cams?

3) Are the cams just located under the valve covers?

How long should/would this swap take?

How hard is this swap to do?

Any links or step by step instructions I can start
looking at or reading?

Thanks for any and all info!
Kyle

2004 Dakota Quad Cab SLT
4.7L V8, Auto, 4x4, 3.55 Gears
Flowmaster 3" 40 Series Exhaust
Thru-Body Exhaust, K&N FIPK II Intake
Flometrics 70MM Billet TB, NGK Plugs
Jet Chip Stage II Performance Module
Pro Comp 17X8 Series 8089 Wheels
Yoko Geolander AT+II 265/70R17 Tires (siped)
Leer QXL Cap, Rhino Liner, Billet Fuel Door
APC Clear Corners, Class IV Hitch
Vent Visors, Husky Foor Liners
Windows Tinted, Polk Speakers