Re: Strange? GenII on eBay

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Wed Oct 17 2007 - 13:45:29 EDT

andylevy@yahoo.com wrote:
> In article <ff4apn$2i6$1@bent.twistedbits.net>, jon@dakota-truck.net writes:
>>
>> Ended up somewhere around $6500-6600, reserve not met, only 2 bids.

> I drove by the place this weekend and didn't see the truck out front. Unless
> it's in the garage in back, or the showroom, it's gone.

   I just noticed that they relisted it with a buy-it-now of 20 grand
(heh - good luck with that), but that auction was ended by the seller
just after noon today. (200161631200) Supposedly over $50K invested.
If that's true, then the dummy who did it deserves to lose their shirt
over this one. ;-)

--
                                          -Jon-