Re: Selling The Dakota

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2007 - 01:44:09 EDT

I'm going to wait for the 2009 Ram 1500 with the soon to be released
V-8 Cummins diesel. I've read a couple of articles on that and it
looks like it should be a good one, they're expecting 25/20 mpg, after
all they've been developing it for almost a decade.

My 94 Dak is fine for me now, although not the cheapest thing to
commute in, but I know that after a promotion or two and a few raises
I'll probably be ready for an upgrade, and getting a full size truck
with fuel economy numbers pretty close to a mid size or full size car
isn't too bad. As for the commute, I'm planning on getting a
motorcycle after the Puget Sound rainy season ends, of course the bike
will probably get more use on the weekends around here than it will
during the week.

Dustin Williams
1994 Dodge Dakota SLT 4x4 CC V-8
Tacoma, WA