Re: Selling The Dakota..OMG!

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2007 - 22:52:35 EDT

I didn't think so either. My 230hp (maybe 245 by
now)4.7 4x4 RC compared VERY favorably with it. I know
it depends on options,gearing,body type,etc.,and a RC
4X4 HemiRam 1500 would probably eat my lunch and pop
the bag,but I'm not willing to go to just a bigger
version of my Dak. I like my Dak WAY too much for
that. If I were to get a Ram,it would have to be
bigger enough inside (QC or ext.cab) to justify that
much bigger of a truck outside.

Steve P.