New RockAuto.com discount code

From: David Gersic (info@zaccaria-pinball.com)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2007 - 02:10:46 EDT

Your discount code is:

  812281721593

Here's how to use it:

  * Enter your code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping
cart.
  * If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Set"
button to the right of the field.
  * Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

**NOTE: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in
front of their code and do not get the discount.  Please enter ONLY the
discount code, no other words or numbers.**

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices, and there's no limit on
order size or the number of orders.  Use the code for your next order, and
share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner
garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on December 25, 2007; so don't wait!