Re: DML BBQ 2008?

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sat Oct 27 2007 - 16:47:37 EDT

"Mr. Plow" <adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I don't suppose the date has been set for this event yet has it? lol

> My sis is getting married in mid-august next year, so i'll be in that same
> time zone at least and might be able to swing a day or two at Steiger Acres.
> :)

   Nothing has been set yet; I haven't even given it any thought,
actually. :-) If/when you find out the exact dates for the wedding,
let me know what would work for you and hopefully we will be able to
schedule it at a time that will work. (It would be just my luck to
pick a date and it ends up being the exact day of the wedding.) ;-)

--
                                          -Jon-