No backup lights

From: Zito, James A \(GE Infra, Energy\) (james.zito@ge.com)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2007 - 13:18:16 EST

OK aside from a couple of plenum gaskets, head lights, an O2 sensor, the ball joints and my Edelbroke shock bushings, this is the first thing to break on the Dakota.....

Was backing into my driveway the other night and thought geeze it's a dark night. So I stalled it in reverse (5 spd) and got out to look no back up lights. Later while backing up I hit a bump and they came on. Now they are out again.

Where should I start looking for the problem??

Jim
03 Dak missing 2 pistons, and driven wheels.....