Re: Re: No backup lights (me too!)

From: hskr@cox.net
Date: Thu Nov 08 2007 - 18:16:48 EST

Hmm, I've had three different trailer wiring harnesses on my Dakota and have never blown a reverse light fuse. One was on the truck when I bought it, the second one I bought off Ebay, and the current one came from Kragen. I've towed three different trailers, including two home made ones and a Uhaul trailer.

Brian