RE: Ball joints

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2007 - 08:14:53 EST

Hey, DBDoMPfIWUMOT!

<> wow!<>

Yeah...over the hill...BUT, that's better than UNDER the hill!

<> Yeah - don't get anything so MAHTZOED, that ya can't fix it!
 hehe
You have no idea how long I spent digging through the DML Archives
trying to find a post that you used that word in - so I could get teh
spelling right!! Far more time than any sane person would spend.<>

LOL...I did that the first time when I was looking for "DBDoMPfIWUMOT!"...
Now, I just keep the original e-mail with the title that Mr. Steiger laid on
ya in my "DAKS" folder...I cut the title out & then mark the post as
"unread" so I can find it!

<> Lowers should still be a good ole press out/in style ball joint on the
Gen III's. Pickle Fork to pop the stud loose - ball joint press (can be
rented at any autozone) to push em in and out.<>

RENTED?!??!? Huh...who'd a thunk it?
Ya mean I don't hafta add a tool to my vast selection of ones that I can't
find?

<> Pretty straight forward Bob!<>

Looked that way in the FSM...If I ever get a day off, I'll attempt it.

THX!

--
Bob (DAKSY) Smith
DAKSY2K on AIM