FS: New in box Autometer EGT gauge and probe

From: Pindell, Tim P (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2007 - 14:30:15 EST

http://faculty.otterbein.edu/TPindell/ebay/EGT_gauge/dscn2534.jpg

I bought this gauge for a project years ago and never got around to
installing it. My GLH already has a boost and a/f mixture gauge and I'm
not going to go nuts with it to the point that I need to tune it with a
pyrometer. I don't have anything else that would make sense to use it
with. SO...I'd like to unload this for $125 shipped. That's a pretty
good deal considering what they cost at Jeg's. I'll throw this stuff on
the webbernets in a day or two if no interest.

Tim