Re: Electric Dak - Tom - don't look...

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2007 - 11:33:43 EST

Barry Oliver wrote:

> http://www.austinev.org/evalbum/899
>
> It looks really cool considering it's a total home-built...

Interesting. That would be awesome for off-roading (max torque at 0
RPM). I've read about a few Toyotas with similar conversions, I figured
they used those because of the lighter weight.

I'm glad there are people out there willing to pioneer stuff like this,
maybe some day they'll get it perfected and bring the price down to
where more people can afford it.