Never too early.... BBQ 2008 Plans

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2007 - 02:54:05 EST

About this time of year - I usually start my whining about how summer is
gone and how I didn't get anything done and how I can't wait for next
year and I start planning the next BBQ in my head.

And Jon reads my post and thinks "good greif here he goes again plotting
to invade!"

heehee

I have come to the conclusion that what we need - is a little more
planning. (yes I actually DID say that - and yes I know what you were
just thinking)

Opinions on BBQ Things To Eat For 2008?

Hows breakfast sound? lol

Unless anyone has artery clogging objections to your conventional bacon
and eggs breakfast - I'm thinking along those lines here people. The
time Mr. Battles was making Bacon Egg and Cheese McJosh's oooh thems was
Uber Yummy. (yes I used the word Uber... shut up)

Andy... Chili... thats an order.

For dinner I'm thinking some more BBQ'ish than our burgers and dawgs...

Chris Reck? You around? Any plans on dragging ribs out to the BBQ in
08? There are a couple places where I can obtain genuine 'Sconnie made
brats - that would make non-cheese heads say "Ya hey dere, can ah have
sum'more, hey?"

I've also been working on various things that taste good and can be
grilled with out a lot of work. I'm no iron cheif but I'm in training
to be a BBQ Bastard to be reconed with. I bow out, however... to Chris
and his Ribs Of Heaven. You are in a totally different areana man -
those are world class slabs you work over. Never tasted anything like
em before!

Moving on...

Those who are of the paintball persuasion - lets get some planning down
on this one guys. Jon and I were throwing some ideas around about
possible feild set ups - which we really need as illustrated by our
little wander around the woods at Daktoberfest.

Also - I will have an extra Tippmann 98 and mask for someone who wants
to plan but doesn't have gear.

As for wheeling - I don't know if I will be attending in anything that I
can take offroad. Same old shpeel for me year after year, ya know.

We didn't get a cruise into town in 07 - I would like to get that in
next year. Thats usually the highlight of the trip for me, personally.

Ok - time to sleep.

TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
   http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
     http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine