TPS effects on overdrive/lockup?

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2007 - 22:44:36 EST

I can't seem to find my FSM at the moment. I'm trying to figure out of
the TPS has any effect on the actions of the lock up tq converter or the
overdrive system. Specifically - does the SMEC use the TPS sensor input
to control lockup? IE: TPS reports throttle has been let up on, and
unlocks the converter to allow the engien to freespin?

We're talking about the 1989 SMEC version of engine computers here.

Join Team DML!  SET@Home http://tinyurl.com/32g3qj
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine