Re: RE: OT-MP3

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Dec 08 2007 - 01:23:41 EST

rll wrote:

> Subject: Re: DML: RE: OT-MP3

>>> the MP3
>>>

>> > Because managing one set of music files is less annoying than
>> managing two > or
>> > three or more sets of them. The more copies you have, the more time
>> you > have
>> > to spend messing about with them, rather than just keeping one set
>> on the
>> > iPod and hitting "shuffle".
>> >
>> > This is also the problem of the contents on the iPod coming from
>> somewhere
>> > like iTunes, where you can buy songs, but can't easily convert them
>> to mp3
>> > formats playable on anything but an iPod.
>>

> Also, how about navigating through 6 MP3 filled CDs (extreme case)? How
> would one find a particular song?
> Would I have to carry a print out of all the CD's around or is there an
> easier way?
> How about when new songs are downloaded? Create another playlist to burn?
>
> Re: DML: RE: OT-MP3
>
> I guess i come from simpler times....
>
> Put the mp3 cd into the player and put it on random....
>
> that will get me to my next fuel stop...
>

> "Also, how about navigating through 6 MP3 filled CDs (extreme case)? How
> would one find a particular song?
> Would I have to carry a print out of all the CD's around or is there an
> easier way?
> How about when new songs are downloaded? Create another playlist to burn?"
>

> You doing that while driving ??????
>
> Between your text messaging????
>
> I pull over to return cell phone calls because i don't feel i can drive
> and talk.
>
> Sheep own wintel PCs. Just like cockroaches...just because there are
> more of them it doesn't mean they are better
>
> Ferrets own Macs, and maybe an Ipod.
>
> The downloaded music is no longer protected...
>
> Chop and hack away at your vehicle....and curse itunes if it makes you
> feel good
>
> The last thing i worry about is what song is next, sorry i think it is a
> dumb argument.
>
> And needing a particular song on at a particular moment....
>
> FLASHBACK...1968..driving down Grand Avenue in Phoenix Arizona,
> listening to KRUX at
> 1360 AM .
>
> Golly, i hope they play the latest rolling stone song....darn..they
> didn't...
>
> So we pulled over and committed suicide....
>
> different time i guess....hey..hug your ferrets...
>
> rob/ferts/phx

Damn dude - maybe ya oughta switch to de-caf...

You call Wintel users sheep and Mac users Ferrets? So what the hell are
you logged into the DML with? light brite? lol Yer either using
Windows, Mac OS, or if you are a real Geek, a linux distro. If you are
a hard core linux user - then you can sit back and call people sheep and
ferrets - otherwise you fall into one of those two categories yourself :)

Join Team DML!  SET@Home http://tinyurl.com/32g3qj
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine