Re: RE: OT-MP3

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2007 - 10:35:39 EST

> Around these parts, we use the term "militant". We have to support a
> small cult-like group of Mac users. There are only a handful of them
> compared to normal 700ish PC users, but they are the loudest and make
> the most disproportionate demands on support. Many of them seem to think
> that networks magically run on happy thoughts and fairy dust.
> Thankfully, I'm behind the scenes or my head would explode.

I remember that from my IT days in college...fortunately the guy who
authorized the purchase of the apple computers was the one who had to
support them, at least in theory, but there were a few times that I
had to. I'd have to say that they're great when they work, but when
something breaks it's much, much more complicated to fix it.