RE: RE: Questions on '99 to '01 Durangos ( looking to buy )

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2007 - 17:11:38 EST

I've actually had to work on one that had custom 18's, low-profiles, custom
exhaust, and a bottle in the rear (no, not a baby bottle either)...ran and
sounded really good (3.8L in it w/shift kit). It's the ONLY one like that
though (that i've seen). Yes, it was a dad driving it and his comment was
"I may be a soccer dad, but i'll beat all the soccer moms to the games".

- Bernd