RE: RE: VIN

From: Ray Block (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2007 - 20:00:10 EST

Why should a new owner have to locate a missing key? Let's go back to the
responsible party.....the dealership that sold the car! What were they
thinking to take in a used car without getting at least two keys? If they
did get two, then they must have lost one. Either way, I think it's their
responsibility to make two keys available to whomever buys the car from
them. Am I wrong?

Ray