Re: RE: Re:VIN/key programming

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Mon Dec 17 2007 - 15:43:15 EST

bernd@dodgetrucks.org wrote:

> You are correct....Key FOB has been around for a long time - referring to
> the little "thingy's" people hang from their keychains. However, Chrysler
> (in the infinite wisdom) uses the F.O.B. acronym for just that - Finger
> Operated Buttons. (Yes, it's in the training manual as well.)

  Buncha rocket scientists there, eh? :-) "No Gary, that is *not*
how we operate the radio. We use our fingers! You're never going to
get your Gold certification at this rate! Do you want us to sing the
F.O.B. song again to help you remember?"

  Hey, I know, this one must have come out of Chrysler's new
department of redundancy department. Mebbe they should change the
acronym to Full Of Bull... ;-)

--
                                          -Jon-