RE: RE: R/T Tires

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2007 - 09:23:12 EST

I know when I bought the current tires I have, Tire-easy after shipping
charges was $100 cheaper than Tire Rack, and they wre the cheapest online
source I found for the Riken Raptors.

As for tires. If you can find the 255/55/17 Federal SS595s, then I'd
recommend them. I know a few guys running them. They are a very aggressive
looking tire, and perform great from the reviews I have seen. Plus they
come in the stock size, or if you want they also come in the 255/50/17 size
as well.

brian cropp