RE: Caliber SRT4 Pictures

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Sat Dec 22 2007 - 07:16:27 EST

Honda - they're pretty easy.
PT Cruiser - #$%! PITA!

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Maskalans [mailto:dml@tepidcola.com]
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 10:57 PM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: Re: DML: Caliber SRT4 Pictures

On Dec 20, 2007, at 5:36, Bernd D. Ratsch wrote:

> It's actually really easy - remove that cover and you can get to just
> about everything (serp. belt and timing belt look like a PITA though).

Is there a transverse FWD that they're easy on? I know it's a pain in my
TDI. Gotta pull an angine mount that then stays in your way, because it
won't fit out without pulling the engine further out than the remaining
mounts let you.....

That looks like a VERY nice ride. Thanks for the pictures.

<lurk> (is it still lurking if you're hardly reading?)

--
   +-- Mike Maskalans ---------------- Rochester, NY ----------+
   | '98 Dakota CC, SAS on 40s  '84 RamCharger 4x4, plow truck |