Re: MIL codes

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Dec 26 2007 - 20:47:40 EST

Ed McCarrick wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I was driving down the road this evening and the check
> engine light popped on.

"Wah!"

> When I stopped and checked I
> had 4 codes. P0121 (accelerator position sensor signal
> voltage too low) P0203 (Injector #3 control circuit)
> P0206 (injector #6 control circuit) and P0207
> (injector #7 control circuit).
>
> Any idea of what might be the cause these in a '00 QC
> 4x4 with a 4.7 and a 5 speed with 113K on the clock?

Hey Ed!! :D

Thats pretty funky.... I'm thinking a ground issue. If you have a
chassis ground thats funky it can cause weird issues. Living in the Salt
Belt does these things.

An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine