Re: hmm - where is my can of gasoline...

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Dec 30 2007 - 18:48:08 EST

Barry Oliver wrote:

> Terrible Tom wrote:
>

>> http://www.gspr.com/blau/images/_cars/z_front_150.jpg
>>
>> why the hell do you want/need speakers and video screens under the hood?
>>
>> damn I've seen some ugly cars before but this takes the cake.
>>

> I have always thought Suicide doors would be awesome on the Dak [open
> the door on the trail and not hit that tree] but I would hate to give up
> door pocket storage...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA.. sorry Barry - "I dont wanna loose the door pockets"
was the last reason I would have expected someone to cite, for not doing
Lambo Doors. Usually "thats friggin ugly" is up there at the top of the
list heh.

An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine