Motor won't start after clutch job

From: brianwhittemore@bellsouth.net
Date: Tue Jan 01 2008 - 18:47:22 EST

I just did a clutch job on my 95 and now haven't got the motor to do more than
cough a couple of times. Check the ignition & fuel, right? The coil seems to
be working fine; I get spark indicated with a timing lite on both coil and plug
leads. I hear the fuel pump when I turn on the ignition. I've poured gas down
the throttle body and still get nothing when I crank it. If spark is OK why
won't it do anything with gas poured down its throat? If I hear the pump it
should be getting fuel. I replaced the coil wire shortly before the clutch job.
Truck would not start. After that it seemed fine. Truck has been sitting a
month or so due to work and holiday trips but now its time to go. What am I
missing?

Brian