RE: ADMIN: Dakota Mailing List Ettiquite [Monthly Posting]

From: Zito, James A \(GE Infra, Energy\) (james.zito@ge.com)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2008 - 10:17:14 EST

Although I usually just skip through this posting every month (on digest mode) I still note some of the basic tenants that are expressed in it.

Mainly the one that says when you reply snip out and include only the parts of the post that is being replied to that mean something to the reply. It seems like there are a lot of folks who just hit reply and leave the entire previous 30 posts in the thread...............

Sorry but just a pet peeve of mine....

Jim
03 red Dak CC missing 2 pistons and driven wheels