Re: RE: Two new problems - P0051 and sporadic loss of power

From: David Gersic (info@zaccaria-pinball.com)
Date: Sat Jan 12 2008 - 00:11:58 EST

On Friday 11 January 2008 10:33 pm, Brian wrote:
> People on the Delphi R/T forums have had hit or miss problems using the
> Bosch O2 sensors.

I had one that was DOA, so I'm already somewhat suspicious of their quality.
But I'm trying not to let that prejudice my thinking here.

> A lot of guys prefer the Walker brand O2 sensors

Walker? Ok, thanks. I was thinking if I replace them that I'd go with Mopar
parts.

> As far as your other problem, it could be related to the o2 sensors.
> Especially if it started about the same time. How has your gas mileage
> been?

I wasn't tracking it, so I have no baseline. Doesn't seem to be any worse,
though I don't drive very far to work (10 minutes or so) and back, so I don't
go through all that much gas anyway.