No more SY! *sniff*

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jan 13 2008 - 00:22:01 EST

Hey, Dml,
Had a customer stop in to Best Fire with a brand-spanking-new 08 Ram
yesterday & I got talking to him about the color...
Told him My DAKSY was parked out back & how SY was either a "you like it or
you don't color" & he asked what Solar Yellow was...(wtf?)
I told him, " It's the color of your Ram!"
He politely informed me that I was mistaken & that the color of his Ram was
"Detonator Yellow!"
I gave him a "deer-in-the-headlights" look and said, "What?"
He said, "It's Detonator Yellow...look it up!"
So I went to www.dodge.com & sure enough, SY doesn't show up!
I guess I'm outdated...and OLD to boot...
***sigh***

Bob (DAKSY) Smith
(DAKDY just don't sound right!)
DAKSY2K on AIM