Re: RE: Leaky rear sliding window

From: Bill Pitz (bill@pitz.net)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2008 - 16:15:12 EST

The water channels down to the floor after it leaks in through the third
brake light. You'll see why the headliner is never wet as soon as you
take off the third brake light and look inside.

I just replaced the bulbs and sealed the %#(*)! out of the 3rd brake
light so I wouldn't have to worry about it again for a long time.

-Bill