Re: Mini Blaster

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2008 - 15:05:37 EST

Jason Bleazard wrote:

> Mr. Plow wrote:
>

>> Does everyone know that Jackie is pregnant? Because she is. :D
>

> Hey, congratulations! From Norah as well.

Adam and Jackie! Congrads guys! :D Geeze what the heck is going on
around here? LOL Everyone is trading Daks for Minivans! Andy and
Marci, Josh and Sheena, now Adam and Jackie! hehe If I start getting
asked when I'm going to have a kid, I'm dropping off The List :-P

> Andy Levy wrote:
> >
> > For the record, you won't be the first list member to say "give 'er"
> > in the delivery room.
>
> Andy... please tell me you didn't seriously say that as your wife was
> giving birth.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine