Re: Offtopic I Know... Packers VS Giants

From: Tom Byrne (kerib@ptd.net)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2008 - 22:46:38 EST

Don't blame the Giants and the Jets for playing in NJ. They both wanted to
stay in NY, but super lib NYC does not want to build new stadiums. NYC pols
are very much anti-sports. The only reason the Mets and Yankees are getting
new stadiums is because they will mostly occupy he same footprint as the
current facilities (including parking). The Jets just had their NYC stadium
shot down last summer.