RE: Offtopic I Know... Packers VS Giants

From: Pindell, Tim P (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2008 - 09:42:41 EST

SNIP

> it would be poetic if they had a flawless season only to be shut
> out in the Super Bowl.

That would be fantastic, but not gonna happen. Even on their worst
days, the Pats have played batter than everyone else. They are simply
able to make the clutch plays consistently, and they capitalize on the
mistakes of the other team. They're just too multi-dimensional for any
team to cover. Cheering for the Pats will be like cheering for OPEC, but
we'll be watching history.