DELIVERY FAILURE: User robert_post (robert_post@dom.com) not listed in Domino Directory

From: Postmaster@dom.com
Date: Sat Jan 26 2008 - 00:00:04 EST

Your message

  Subject: DML Digest V5 #3272

was not delivered to:

  robert_post@dom.com

because:

  User robert_post (robert_post@dom.com) not listed in Domino Directory

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message contains
express written confirmation to that effect. The information is
by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If
in error, and delete it. Thank you.

attached mail follows:

DML Digest Saturday, January 26 2008 Volume 05 : Number 3272

The subjects discussed in this digest are:
DML: More info on the 2009 Ram interior
DML: RE: More info on the 2009 Ram interior
RE: DML: heater and defrost fan and control
RE: DML: heater and defrost fan and control
RE: DML: heater and defrost fan and control
Re: DML: Deer hit!
Re: DML: Deer hit!
Re: DML: heater and defrost fan and control