RE: MDS "on" LED...

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2008 - 13:39:21 EST

Aw,man. This thread sounds SO much like Vacuum 101
it's incredible! LOL!

Let me clarify my intent: I was wanting to go across a
voltage source (across MDS signal and ground) with my
LED and resistor,which are in series. The higher the
value of the resistor,the less chance it will affect
the MDS signal.

My circuit would be a series circuit,but the
connection to the vehicle would be parallel.

Steve P.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs