Re: yearly winter blahs

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2008 - 00:16:47 EST

On Feb 3, 2008, at 4:35 PM, jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> About the worst we've had to deal
> with were some high winds,

same here, and it sounds like it's blowing again. two 70+ mph storms
in a month is pretty notable. lucky they came after warm spells and
there wasn't some fluffy snow on the ground.

> and some flooding for the folks who are
> closer to the lake due to a 12' storm surge last week.

I heard about that. Buffalo had some flooding from lake ice backing up
into the Niagra river and the Buffalo river being unable to drain.
Amazing!

My whole yard is a sheet of ice. I'm parking at the top of my driveway
until it melts.Î

--
   +-- Mike Maskalans ---------------- Rochester, NY ----------+
   | '98 Dakota CC, SAS on 40s  '84 RamCharger 4x4, plow truck |

-- Michael Maskalans <http://mike.tepidcola.com/> mobile.612.618.4652 home.585.935.7129