RE: Was: Made in China.. Now way off topic...

From: Ray Block (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2008 - 19:26:51 EST

Hop, while your point is accurate and well taken, don't believe for a moment
that you speak for all of us. While this topic grew from a Dakota related
issue, I for one enjoy reading the responses without having to switch to
off-topic mode. The topic is clearly stated. If you don't like it, please
exercise your Delete button.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but this type of complaint makes me think you might be
one of those people who buy a house next to an airport or race track and
then complain about the noise. Lighten up. It's not like there's a whole
lot of Dakota relation discussions these days anyway.

Ray