RE: RE: Transmission Grabbing

From: rws (rwsam2002@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2008 - 17:11:29 EST

If I recall correctly it was less than 2 years ago or 8-10k miles.
The filter was the kind for 4x4's. (higher neck)
Trans fluid is ok and don't smell burnt or discolored.
No odd noises from transmission, sounds normal.

I plan on getting trans oil changed in a week or two.
Btw,
Why don't they put a drain plug on the tranny pan?

- Ron

RE: RE: Transmission Grabbing
From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2008 - 06:59:30 EST

Sounds like has an automatic transmission. ;)

When was the last time it was serviced?

- Bernd