RE: Dak died today...for a few seconds.

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2008 - 19:02:46 EST

I cleaned the IAC two months ago. I noticed another
thing that might be battery or
alternator-related,though. If I slow down quickly,I
hear relays chatter under the dash. That's gotta be
low voltage. Of course,it could also be RPM undershoot
from jamming on the brake and loading down the engine
too much? But it didn't stall or anything. It started
and ran "normally" today,BTW.

Thanks!

Steve P.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs