Re: RE: Dak died today...for a few seconds.

From: WiLieR (waffle787@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2008 - 21:22:11 EST

The relay chattering, bumpy roads and weather affecting the dak sound
like a problem I had on my 96. It ended up being a bad ground issue.
The ground from the dash cluster to the firewall was bad. The ground
from the engine block to the firewall was bad because the wire pulled
out of the connector on the block. And finally the ground on the
radiator support (directly off the battery to the support) was loose
as well.

Check your grounds out really good.

WiLieR