Re: Lee Iacocca and GenI Dak SUVs (was: economics)

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2008 - 22:31:07 EST

That sounds like something I'd like to read.
Unfortunately,I can't read. :( I never told anyone on
the list here due to embarrassment,but I can't read a
single word! Writing isn't an issue,and I'm an
excellent spellar!! But anything in written form has
to be read aloud to me,preferably from some type of
stand or podium.

Thanks Jon!

Steve P.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs