RE: Made in China

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2008 - 19:53:53 EST

Yeah,probably on a Chinese-built holographic display
with skin-interface and emotion chip! But I have to
take issue here:

Jon,why do you insist on enabling the atmostphere
whereupon posting things which are possible for some
to interpret as nothing more than a continuation of
topics which have been propogated upon those
who,having been subject to repeated exposure to a
variety of viewpoints,but which are usually highly
contrarian in their very nature,and oftentimes laced
with the type of vindictiveness reminiscent of earlier
flame wars and other disagreements resulting from
opinions foisted upon others,can find no solace

Hmmm. I lost my train of thought. Sorry!

Great post,Jon! Thanks!!

Steve P.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs